Each zodiac sign has their own individual personality traits and characteristics. It can be of great help to research your partner’s zodiac sign before getting too serious! It can give you an idea of what to expect from that person.
While a Gemini is sometimes a know it all, they are also great listeners and will always put your needs first. The more you study astrology, the more you will realize that it is strikingly accurate. I am a leo, and even I can see that my own traits are extremely accurate. Astrology is great at predicting your partner’s strengths and weaknesses. Each zodiac sign possesses more than just traits and characteristics too.
Each zodiac sign is handed down intuition, spirit, and a higher consciousness by the cosmos. Your zodiac sign is simply a category to help you decide which part of your spirituality is most accessible. Each zodiac sign has certain principles that apply to it.
- It’s not worth fighting with me.
- It’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do.
- People who stay young in spirit don’t get old.
- Being stubborn is not bad.
- I don’t attack; I defend myself.
- What’s mine isn’t yours.
- One who doesn’t like food, doesn’t like people.
- We are not rich enough to buy cheap things.
- Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
- Trust is hard to build, easy to lose.
- No one knows what the future holds.
- Two heads think better than one.
- People only fool themselves that quality is more important than quantity.
- Lovers come and go, but friends are forever.
- An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.
- My home is my sanctuary.
- All things come to him who waits.
- It’s easy to lay the blame on somebody’s door.
- There is a fine line between genius and madness.
- Those who never change their opinion, prefer themselves than the truth.
- Aim for the stars. Don’t settle for second best.
- Nice manners will open doors that the best education cannot.
- If you’re going to do something, then do it right.
- It’s not love if you don’t show it.
- Lies have short legs.
- Patience and perseverance are the key to success.
- An occasional lie is justified if it serves the greater good.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- It’s stupid to waste time on something that’s not worth it.
- Follow your head not your heart.
- Happiness is better when shared.
- Diplomacy is the right way to real victory.
- Holding on to your principles is often stupid.
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
- Love needs to be proven.
- If passion is not what leads you through life, you’re doing something wrong.
- The wolf changes its coat but not his nature.
- Earn the bread by the sweat of thy brow.
- You don’t really know a person until you live with them.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- Crying with the wise is better than laughing with the fool.
- The more friends you have, the richer your life becomes.
- Learn from your own mistakes.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.
- Defeated in the one who lost faith in himself.
- Time is money.
- It’s easy to be wise after the event.
- The rules exist for a reason.
- A man who is not true to his word is worth nothing.
- If no one asked you, it’s not an advice – it’s preaching.
- The highest beauty is to live as you want.
- We are all born alone.
- Love is beautiful, but the most common weakness of people.
- Lend your money and lose your friend.
- Why force something today, if you can do it tomorrow.
- Promises are empty words.
- In life, music, laughter and tears are most important.
- True love is when one loves you imperfections, not just your virtues.
- It is difficult to understand others, if you don’t understand yourself.